Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Jim

I just want to wish Jim a very happy birthday. I am sad I can't be with him on his day, but I know our great friends are making sure he is very happy. I hope everyone has fun tonight at Sogo's and party it up at my casa on Saturday. I hear the party continues over the weekend in Morristown on Sunday for another birthday celebration. I hope Lauren has a good time as well.

On a South African side note... Happy Spring!!!!! Hanging with my girl Yvette tomorrow. Only 3 more weeks left here. I am already starting to get sad. I am going to miss the country and all the great people I met. But no mushy stuff just yet. First up a weekend of fun and jetting off to Egypt on Sunday. Let all the adventures continue.

Happy Birthday Jim!!! Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment