Friday, July 13, 2012

Jealous....

Here are some pictures of outside my bedroom window!!!  Tonight's dinner is a traditional African deep fried pork.  I am not too sure if I will be able to stay up to enjoy the authentic meal since jet lag is starting to kick my butt.  Today at work was crazy busy.  Multitasking numerous projects and countries takes a toll on you.  However they do believe in work life balance in Kraft South Africa. Typical start time is 7 and work till 4 or 5 with a half hour lunch.  On Friday the co workers try to leave right at 4.  Though I am missing out on summer hours in Whippany, the respect of a balanced life is well appreciated here. 
I go for driving lessons tomorrow.  Wish me luck.  A cold front is coming in.  So far the "winter" weather has been high of 50 in the morning rising to the mid 60's in the afternoon and dropping down to the 30's at night.  Tomorrow a cold front is coming in with some rain.  High of 40.  Still better than snow. 

I will get some pictures of Jo'burg this weekend.  xoxoxo




1 comment: