Sunday, July 22, 2012

What a beautiful day in Jo'burg

It simply has been the best weather today.  Amazing.  So amazing that when I went for my run I didn't realize that I went 4 miles one way.  I did turn back around and "jogged" back only to take in some wonderful sites of the lush land.  I am sitting outside on my porch with my 2 new best friends Levi and Savannah (my adopted dogs for the next 3 months)  They are so friendly and keep me company all the time.  They see me off to work and when I am home.  It isn't Bally Rio and Taj...but it is a very nice companionship. 

I need to pack for my trip to Swaziland tomorrow.  Need to leave my lodge at 4:30 am.  Ugh....but I am looking forward to a new place.  It is all in the experience!!

Enjoy your Sunday my friends.  Here are some pics of my home away from home and my adopted doggies...

my home
kitchen area
oasis
gated community
LEVI
Savannah
Tennis anyone????
view from the driveway

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they're making you leave an hour earlier than I'll be leaving tomorrow! Enjoy the Magic Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip ..and love reading these blogs!! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second... you get an awesome place to stay... a chef... a car... and two dogs? Color me jealous!

    Miss you D! Keep the posts and pics coming!

    ReplyDelete